Sunday, July 25, 2010

End of the Week *UPDATED*

Nothing to report on the weight front. Ate too much bad food this week, gained a couple pounds back, lost it again. I wasn't being too diligent. Not too worried - sometimes it's ok to take an indulgent week.

But I did get P90X!!!!

For those of you who don't know, P90X is an as seen on TV dvd exercise program. It uses different exercises on different days to work your whole body. The idea is to do it for 90 days and "get absolutely ripped!"

I don't think absolutely ripped is going to happen since I've got a bunch of excess weight to lose, but I am pretty confident that it will help me lose and be much more toned.

It also has its own diet guide, but I'm ignoring that and just eating healthy foods like I was. Not trying to do a lot more cutting while I'm nursing.

I started today, with the chest and back dvd. It was intense. Push-ups in massive quantities, pull ups (which you can modify with use of a resistance band - good, since I can do about 0 pull ups lol,) work with weights...I was sweating, aching, and cursing the inventor of the push up afterwards. I'm still feeling mildly shaky from it, an hour after completing.

It was a great workout, and I did get through it. It was tough, but I did it.

I still have to do the 12 minute ab portion today. I needed a break lol.

Update: I did Ab Ripper X, and I want to punch Tony in the face. Dear God, I'm DYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment