Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sigh for July



That was me, a year ago. Well, kinda. It was July 3rd.

I made the mistake of looking through pictures from last year yesterday. Depressing. Look at how skinny I was! And toned! Can you believe I was convinced that I was still fairly flabby then?

I miss that body. A lot. The body I have now is way less hot and is certainly flabby. :( They say 9 months on, 9 off, but since I put on most of my weight the first 3, I think I should be able to take most of it off by then, yeah? Lol. I keep trying to remember that I took off way more than that once, and I can do this again. But it still sucks.

I'm trying to eat 1800 calories a day, but since I've switched to all water all the time, I'm finding that pretty hard most days I'm worried that this might mess with my nursing, but I don't want to force myself to consume more if I'm not hungry. I'm more thirsty, most of the time.

I went for a run yesterday and had to tone it down because I was having heart palpitations. I've had those on and off since this pregnancy ended, and it alarms me, but at the same time, everything I've read suggests that it's probably not a huge deal. Still plan on seeing my doctor soon just to be sure.

I still am torn on the birth control issue. I want a copper IUD, because hormonal birth control makes me fat. But IUDs in general have serious cons, too. I'm confused.

Anyways, look for a picture (for serious this time) at the end of the week, plus stats on where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment