Sunday, June 20, 2010

So hi

Some of you are here because you follow my main blog, Car StarRod. Some of you probably saw me pimp this on Twitter or Facebook. And the rest of you, who knows?

I'm Star. A month ago, I became a mother of two. Two gorgeous, wonderful girls. After girl #1's birth, I went from 300+lbs to 135ish. Then, I got knocked up.

I intended to have a super healthy pregnancy. I worked out religiously pre-pregnancy, 6 days a week. I ate a low fat diet full of lean protein, veggies, and whole grains. I had only gained 15 pounds with #1 - this would be the same, I was sure.

Except then I had crippling morning sickness that was only quelled by shoving everything possible in my mouth. And then there was the exercise restriction. And, in the end, I gained 60 pounds.

Sixty. Freaking. Pounds.

So it's been a month, and I have, between the birth and nursing, lost about thirty. I have 30lbs left to my pre-pregnancy weight and 40lbs left to be where I want to be, weight wise. And this blog is my chronicle of it all.

I originally intended to just have some posts on my regular blog, but I figured this would bore the hell out of some of my regular readers.

So, instead, here I am.

I plan to update this often and be unflinching about what I have (or haven't) lost, what I'm eating, doing, etc. You can ridicule me or support me or give me tips. Whatever.

I'll write an official first entry tomorrow. Until then, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment